Tuesday 14 January 2014

Looking for tasty German food??

I am so excited about this news that I have to share it!! 
In July my family and I went to a Farmers Market on the South Side- and for supper we had Krauts! 
I do not normally eat pork- but I am so glad that I did. 
This food is amazing! They make their own homemade, hormone & antibiotic free Bratwurst, their Sauerkraut is to die for, and the mustard....homemade too. 
To hear that they are opening at a permanent place- and in North Edmonton too makes me very excited! 
So if you love Traditional German Food- and you want to try something tasty head on over to 14020-142st this Friday January 17th @ 6pm for their Grand Opening.  (This is at the Victoria Soccer Club and YES it is family friendly)
Or if you can't make it but want to order from them they take orders and you can pick up there too. All product information is on their website: 
http://www.krauts-traditional-german-food.com/product-menu.html
Will I see you there??? 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home