Thursday 20 February 2014

Emailing the memories!

Recently there was a post going around on Facebook about creating your children an email to send them pictures and such. I have created Carter & Sophie their own email addresses as one way to keep memories. It is almost as if them growing up has hit me more than usual these last few weeks- maybe it's the crazy baby fever I am having maybe its how I looked at this boot print in the snow and thought how cute are little toddler feet? Anything and everything I can do to keep these wonderful memories for Carter & Sophie (and any other little ones in the future) I will do it. Plus I am horribly bad at scrapbooking.
 
I have already sent a few emails to each and here is what some of them look like.
 
Sophie
  • It’s Valentine’s Day and you are finally feeling better after being sick for a few days. We are celebrating Valentine's Day with a dance party- you love dancing to Queen’s “We will rock you” & “We are the champions”
  • Today you woke up in a not so happy mood and decided to tell me that “daddy go on time out” when I asked you why you said “he tooted”
  • Tonight the movie “Bring it On” was on. You were trying to copy some of the moves, you are so cute!
 
Carter
  • It’s Valentine’s Day and we are celebrating with a dance party- you love dancing to Carly Rae Jepsens “Call me Maybe” & LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem” . I hope that you always dance, you have such good rhythm.
  • Tonight after parking the van I checked my phone. You told me “mommy you really piss me off”. I of course wasn’t happy about this, and even though I will never admit it to you, I am proud that you have listened to my encouragement to use your words (instead of hitting or throwing something). It the delivery now that we have to work on.
  • I love that when I say “I love you a bushel and a”  and you say “peck”
 
 
 
Have you set up an email for your child(ren)?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home