Thursday 27 February 2014

Weight loss isms - clothes

I would like to think that tonight I kicked kickboxings butt but it actually kicked mine. One song that graced the play list this evening was this awesome gem by Fat Boy Slim- Love it!! 


The thing that is good & bad about losing weight is the baggy workout clothes and such - which is awesome,  not so much when you're in the middle of a jab-jab-uppercut-knee-kick combo. Cause oh wait a minute what is that. ... yup that is my underwear falling down (while my pants are still in place) so sorry everyone please excuse me while I attempt to try to pull them back up, without making it look like I am doing what I am doing.
FYI - there is no way to make it look like anything else.
**mental note, buy smaller underwear**
Feeling great!
(I probably won't be saying that tomorrow morning when the lactic acid has settled)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home