Tuesday 8 April 2014

Fundraiser for Angel Whispers


I thank my lucky stars that I have 2 healthy children and that I haven't had to go through the unimaginable situation of loosing a child.  
I found out about Angel Whispers a few years ago when a friend of mine was interviewed about the program and its benefit to her and her husband. My friends story is not mine to tell however, seeing first hand how important a program like Angel Whispers is makes a fundraiser for Angel Whispers even more significant. 

On Sunday May 11th Macaroni Kid and Lumina Lash Studio are hosting a Mothers Day fundraiser for Angel Whispers. 

The fundraiser is taking place at Lorelei Beaumaris Community League 
16220 - 103 st  10am-4pm 

Tickets to the event are $5 and 100% of the proceeds are going to Angel Whispers. 

This event will offer MANY free activities for kids, shopping from many vendors, as well as door prizes, draw auctions, a silent auction, a 50/50 draw and many other activities. 

To buy tickets for this worthy cause you can call 780.907.2828














Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home