Thursday 26 June 2014

Snowsuits for sale at Costco.

As depressing as it is that snowsuits have hit the clothing area of Costco when we haven't even really had a summer its also one of my favorite things to buy from Costco for my kids. So I will embrace it ;)
Priced at just under $30 its a great bargain for your little ones. Sizes go up to 3T and they go quick so HURRY!!!!
**Update, they are OshGosh brand NOT Carter's. It doesn't make a difference to me...but maybe this means that the typical snowsuit stock from Carter's will also be at Costco come Augusgt..??... Who knows..all I know is that these snowsuits are priced amazing, cute, warm, and durable**

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 26 June 2014 at 11:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I have been meaning to check and see if they were in yet!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home