Thursday 20 November 2014

The Honest Company products in #yeg #thehonestcompany #motherhoodmaternity


I swear that the head office for The Honest Company and Target Canada know me by name now.
Every week I call and ask "Are you coming to a Canadian retailer yet?!?!?" or "Target Canada, are you going to start carrying The Honest Company baby diapers any time soon"
Both questions always leaving me disappointed and of course with a little optimism as their response is always no plans yet but definitely something for the future!
Well guess how #excited I was yesterday to see The Honest Company products in a  #yeg store.
Fresh out of Ikea I convinced hubby to take a quick drive to Motherhood Maternity, because despite the fact that I own Bun in the Oven Consignment, I needed something specific and we didn't have anything consigned for what I needed in my size but really thank god I went in there because
.....are you ready for this.... ??!?


Motherhood Maternity has started carrying some products from the The Honest Company. 

Now it's not baby stuff, but it is stuff that you can use during your pregnancy and there was also some shampoo, conditioner, and lip balm. It's a start. And even better - no crazy shipping fees so cheaper than ordering from the company. When I asked if they had planned on carrying more, the answer was if it sells they will expand to baby stuff. *Fingers crossed*

Want to see if the Motherhood Maternity closest to you is carrying some of The Honest Company products? Check out the Motherhood Maternity Store locator. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home