Sunday 24 May 2015

The day I made Cauliflower pizza "bread" and it was an epic failure

About a year ago I made cauliflower pizza and the kids devoured it. I thought it was delicious. However, since then we have had some epic failures with "sneaking" cauliflower into meals or trying to make it something it's not...
Case and point cauliflower pizza "bread".
Maybe it's that I made them wrong or maybe the 3 different recipes that I tried were just simply okay with these recipes having the consistency of a cheese quiche and the taste of cauliflower flavored eggs...yea...doesn't sound appealing does it? Nope, thats cause its not. And it was even better when Kris and I were choking it down to show the kids how delicious it was. Both Carter and Sophie had meltdowns when we tried to make them eat the "discusting" (carter's words) pizza bread.
No more.
Strike 1 for us and on we go to the next trial and error dish...we are done trying to hide the cauliflower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home