Tuesday 14 January 2014

Robert Munch saved our Van rides!


This morning on my drive to work I was listening to Crash & Mars on 102.3 Now Radio. (Love love love their show)

I turned on the radio in the middle of a conversation - something about being distracted with your kids in the car because you are mad, they are misbehaving, crying....hungry, thirsty etc...etc..
My kids yell and scream or at least they use to!

And then Daddy purchased the Robert Munsch audio book compilation.


Both my children Carter 3 1/2 & Sophie 1 1/2 are quiet, for a LONG time. And they love these stories. 
They routinely sing along to Mortimer "Clang clang rattle bing bang gonna make my noise all day" - laugh at Thomas's Snowsuit and I Have to Go and listen intently during Love You Forever. 

This Audio Book is awesome! 

What helps keep your children sane in your vehicle rides?  

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 15 January 2014 at 00:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the book Love you forever!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home