Tuesday 20 May 2014

Have you claimed your Birthday present from Shoppers?


If you are an avid Shoppers Drug Mart points collector, you definitely appreciate anything that helps to get you the most points for the least amount! 
After updating my profile in April I received an awesome birthday present from Shoppers, a coupon for 8000 FREE points. ($10 dollar value) 
The only rules were that it had to go on my card, and I had to redeem it by my birthday. 

How do you go about this if you haven't already? 
All you need to do is update your Shoppers Optimum profile here and make sure you put in your birthday information. When your birthday comes around you will receive an email with a coupon to bring to any Shoppers to have it added onto your card. It is really THAT EASY! 

I just LOVE free stuff! 




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home