Sunday 20 July 2014

An epic camping trip, a parade, rocking the minivan, and growing by 2 feet. What a whirlwind of the last few weeks.

A few weeks ago we had our 2nd annual mom's group camping trip and it was so much fun.
Let me say how much I love my mom friends.. I said it before in a previous blog post here, but seriously I love these ladies!!! I really am lucky to have such a great group of friends..who also have great husbands, and between us all we have a pretty kick ass group of kids too. Who could ask for much more??  I feel blessed...and am tearing up as I write this.
10 chairs, 11 kids. 

This brings me to my next topic.... are you ready for it??????? Baby # 3 will grace us with it's presence in March 2015! How far along am I you ask?? Well 7 weeks.. Ya ya ya I know some people are probably cringing at the news before the 3 month mark, but you know what I am kind of a glass half full kind of gal. To me not wanting to talk about it is anticipating something bad, and I know its going to be good, so this is me shouting it from the mountain tops.
I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(p.s. if you are a half glass full kind of gal or guy...but still wait for the 3 month mark, awesome, no judgement here, to each their own!! )



And now to minivans.. I drive a Dodge Caravan. I love it. I hear the radio commercial about the parents getting the news about having twins and about them needing to get a minivan and their utter despair. NOOOOOO NOT A MINI VAN.. I laugh and you know what they are awesome! Here is why..

  1. You don't have to push down a middle seat to get to the 3rd row like in cross overs. And this makes life a whole lot easier for people who have 3 kids in carseats, which I will. 
  2. I can fit 16 Steralite bins in my car when going to shows for Bun in the Oven Consignment
  3. 2 adults, 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a cargo roof carrier. All things that make a successful and comfortable trip. In a minivan
  4. Stow and go seating. More places to put stuff when traveling!


Waiting for the parade to start

The truck pulling our float














Lastly...the K-Days parade! First of all guess who won
BEST NON-PROFIT ENTRY!!!!!
Second, Carter was in his element. This year he chose to ride on the float and use his bubble gun to blow bubbles into the crowd, but he still told me it was the best day of his life. And you know what, this is a great childhood memory. Some people have dreams to be in a parade...and this kids has been in it 2 years in a row. Seriously aside from all the awesome work we do as an agency, it is also pretty great that we can participate in things like this. #staffmoral
(And a shout out to Rosenau Transport, cause their driver is amazing!!)

So thats all folks, for now that is! :) :)

P.S.
Like what you read? Subscribe to my blog here... I won't give your email to anyone else!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home