Monday 13 April 2015

3 classes in Edmonton that will help you keep fit and bring your sexy back! #exercise #prebaby #yegexercise

For me taking a class that encourages me to love my body and work with what I have, is a class that definitely makes me feel great! After recently having a baby this is something that is important for me to feel, because lets face it - post baby sometimes pretty much most of the time your body is just not where you want it to be! 

I have specifically been to a Burlesque Boom class as well as a class at Aradia Fitness and these are classes that I could do every day! As in they were fun - don't get me wrong they definitely kicked my ass too....
The majority of these places have options for a drop in class or to just take a 1 hour class to see if its something that you like (for a small fee). 
To get to the website for each place just click on the name and it will take to there!


Burlesque  
Burlesque Boom
Edmonton Burlesque Centre 
Desert Rose Dance Studios Inc. 

Pole Dancing 
Pole Junkies 
Aradia Fitness  

Belly Dancing  
Bedouin Beats
Desert Rose Dance Studios Inc.
School of Raq

Now who want to be my Booty & Body Shaper partner @ Aradia??!!!

 If you like what you read? Want to stay informed with everything? Why not subscribe to my blog? It only emails you if I post on that day, no random weird emails. I promise #sharethelove #beintheknow #cheers
Enter your email address:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home