Monday 26 May 2014

What have I been up to?...



Wow it's been a few days since I last posted.

First of all, Happy Anniversary to my awesome husband Kris!! Today we have been married for 7 years..(man where does the time go??) ...and I am still in love with him as much as I was the first day that I met him (which was in grade 12, yes we are high school sweethearts). I am looking forward to celebrating with dinner and a movie tonight while Grandma babysits!!

So where have I been? Well most of you know that I also work full time and this week was the Employment First conference. I am still reeling from getting to meet Hayley Wickenheiser who was the inspirational keynote speaker at the conference.

We were also getting ready for the garage sale that we held this weekend. A right of passage of being a home owner in my opinion, and a great way to meet your neighbours, but thank god it is over.

The birthday party season also continued and we celebrated one of Cart'er s friends 4th birthday this Sunday, which honestly I still can't believe that Carter is 4, his friends are 4, and time just flys by way too fast!  It's just another reminder that life is short and you need to take time for friends, family, and life!

To celebrate the end of it all we went in the hot tub and drank rum.

So that brings us to today! I have lots of fun things planned for some posts so stay tune.  And if you want to receive emails of my posts you can sign up below!!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home