Friday 15 August 2014

My top 5 channels/Vlogs to subscribe to on YouTube #youarewelcome



1. Conan O'Brien - this most recent video with Dave Franco & Conan. They join Tinder and it is hilarious. "I love Chai Lattes & Showering" "We should probably get rid of the duct tape"  
It is worth the laugh. 




2. The Girls with Glasses - A popular Vlog on Youtube these mommies have been around for almost 4 years but I came upon them a few months ago. This is one of my favourite YouTube posts and it is also a parody to Iggy Azalea's "Fancy". They post every Wednesday and it is worth it to subscribe!



3. My Smart Hands - A Canadian mom Vlog of free sign language videos to teach your children basic sign language. Sophie knew some basic signs and it was so helpful during times she could not vocalize what she wanted.


4. The Bumps along the Way - A Vlog by a California mom who has had some hard time with pregnancy in the past and now has a toddler son named Oliver. She posts some DIY's , reviews, and many other things. I just really enjoy the variety of topics she posts on! 


5. Convos with my 2 year old- This is one of the YouTube channels Kris and I watch together and have watched from its very beginning.  They are a reenactment of conversations the happen with Coco (now 3 yrs old) and her dad, but only reenacted by a full grown man. Anyone with kids can relate - we have all had conversations with our little ones like one of all of the reenactments.  The grown man just makes it even more funny.



So there you have it, some of my favourite things to watch on YouTube. What are some of yours?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home