Friday 16 January 2015

Dear Target #goodbye


Dear Target,
Unfortunately we never became friends. We never made a connection and this is why.....

I had hoped your shelves would be stocked with the same items as the ones in the United States. Before you opened I dreamt about affordable non-toxic sunscreen, competitive prices, and the other different products you had. The first day you opened at West Edmonton mall I went and searched for all these things...nada...alas I left.

Your shelves were never fully stocked from the beginning. Your shelves always looked bare. I can count on my one hand I went into you store and actually came out with something.

Your prices weren't competitive. One time. One time I went in there and found a pair of fluorescent pink pants for Sophie for under $2. Everything else you generally had on sale in my opinion was still cheaper for regular price at other stores. (Let's see how these "liquidation" prices are)

Most importantly and lastly. You have now paved jack hammered the crap out of the path for other American businesses crossing over to Canada. You have made it so that other American companies probably won't cross over the border and give us Canadians a chance for a long time.

Good bye Target. I am not sad to see you go!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home